[kde-community] One thing that would make KDE better

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sat Oct 18 15:06:07 BST 2014

On Saturday 18 October 2014 15:16:10 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Hey folks :)
>
> At Akademy I've been going around with a notebook and sharpies asking
> people to write or sketch one thing they think would make KDE better.
> Check out the result and add yours in the comments:
> http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2014/10/18/one-thing-that-would-make-kde-bette
> r/
>
> Thanks so much to everyone who took part. I'm really happy with the result.

Cool! I'd like to suggest to make a dot story out of this and along with this
stress the importance of all the mentioned details there (meetings, the
conference, etc), and then add a link to the End of Year 2014 Fundraiser.

This could wait several days, since the fundraiser just got a story on the dot
:-)

Greetings,
Dominik