[kde-community] Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is.....

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Sun Sep 14 12:03:47 BST 2014

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 03:56:01 PM Arjun Ak wrote:
> How about having something similar to the eudyptula challenge
> (http://eudyptula-challenge.org/) ?

This is orthogonal to this idea.
The Eudyptula challenge is about educating people whereas our proposal is
about adjusting our workflow so as to make it easier to include and attract new
people.

Having said that, I think that the idea of having an automized online workshop
for KDE development similar to the Eudyptula challenge would be very helpful.
Please open another thread if you want to talk more about this possibility.

Best regards,
Peter