[kde-community] Your Akademy take-away?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Sep 12 13:02:39 BST 2014

Hey folks :)

What are the most important things you took away from this year's Akademy?

Mine are:
* We are an amazing community that really pulls together when needed.
Carrying someone up all the way to the castle because they can't walk
there? Done deal. Big <3 for that. Let's never lose that!
* We need to pay a lot more attention to the social implications of
changes we make to the infrastructure our community runs on.
Infrastructure changes can have unintended consequences that we need
to monitor more closely.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org