[kde-community] Sad news (fwd)

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Wed Aug 27 08:00:04 BST 2014

Thats terrible news.

As a community would it be appropriate to write up a short retrospective of
Mojtaba? Perhaps combined with a photo, some information about him, his work
and his life and post it on one of the larger KDE blogs?

I don't know how Iranian burial customs work and we should check in with his
family and friends (Mehrdad perhaps if you could help out) but with their
allowance it seems as a nice gesture to do towards someone who has been a part
of our community as well as worked on things that benefit us all (beyond our
own community).

What do everyone else think?