[kde-community] Sad news (fwd)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Aug 26 17:21:53 BST 2014

Hi,

We just received this message on the calligra mailing list. Mojtaba (moji
on irc) has been a member of the Calligra community since 2011 when he was
a Season of KDE student. He has worked on Calligra ever since. He really
was one of the nicest people in our community, and I can't say how shocked
I am that he is gone now.