[kde-community] help inform about Akademy

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Mon Aug 4 15:49:12 BST 2014

Hello,

On Monday, August 04, 2014 10:39:56 PM Franklin Weng wrote:
> I'm one of the speaker, and I'll arrive on Sep. 5 and leave on Sep. 10
> early morning.
>
> However I didn't find my sessions during Sep. 6 to Sep. 9.
> Could you please take a look at this?
Your session, which as discussed has been merged into one joint "KDE in Asia"
talk with Askhay Ratan, has been scheduled on the 6th of September, 16:30,
room 2:
https://conf.kde.org/en/Akademy2014/public/events/116

BoF sessions can be scheduled a bit closer to or even during the event - this
is much more informal. Those sessions are to take place on days 4, 5, 6 and 7
so you should feel free to schedule a follow up BoF to your talk on the 9th of
September.

For BoF sessions we usually have a wiki page were speakers / groups just enter
their session information freely. I suspect we will do the same this year but
I obviously can't speak in any official capacity on this.

Best regards,
Peter