[kde-community] Jitsi Meet installation for KDE?

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Fri Aug 1 13:07:40 BST 2014

Hi!

On Saturday 5. July 2014 19.06.23 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> So the question is: Would it make sense for KDE to host our own Jitsi Meet
> installation so we can do our video conferences purely on our own
> infrastructure?

How about using Tox? It has several clients, including native clients for
windows, linux, android and os x (with minimal amount of dependencies) and a
qt client, and very active community. And audio/video support, of course.

Official homepage: http://tox.im/
Native/minimal client: https://github.com/tux3/qTox
Qt client: https://github.com/notsecure/uTox
Command line client: https://wiki.tox.im/Toxic