[kde-community] Qt Dev Days Europe 2014

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 30 21:17:43 BST 2014

  Hi, as you are probably aware we are partners for Qt Dev Days Europe 2014[1]
that take place from October 6 – 8, at the Berlin Congress Centre in Berlin.

  The call for papers ends tomorrow July 31st, it would be great if we could
have KDE related talks, so read http://www.qtdeveloperdays.com/call-papers-information and submit a proposal :)

  As partners we are entitled to a given number of free tickets for Qt Dev
Days Europe 2014, so if you are interested in attending please contact the
board[2]. Note that those tickets come with some strings attached, mainly you
will be asked to either chair some of the sessions or help for some time at
the registration desk.

Cheers
  Albert

[1] http://www.qtdeveloperdays.com/europe