[kde-community] QtCurve

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Tue Jul 22 18:49:49 BST 2014

Heya,

I've been talking with Yichao Yu and we're going to resume this
process.

Right now the immediate steps are:
- Getting him a KDE developer account.
- Contacting sysadmin to set up repo/bko/rb (playground for now).
- Working out a transition plan for !git features used on GitHub.

Basically the latter point means "bug tickets". I think a pragma-
tic approach will be to use BKO for new tickets and stop accepting
them at GitHub, and migrate important tickets from GitHub to BKO
on an on-demand basis (i.e. when something is seeing active dis-
cussion, create a new ticket on BKO and move over). Eventually
GitHub will just peter out/become irrelevant as issues are taken
care of or the situation moves on.

Cheers,
Eike