[kde-community] Korean Open Source Software Awards

Sung-Jae, Cho cho.sungjae at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:44:51 BST 2014

Ah, it's O.K. for foreigner free/open-source software programmer. But
the competition is not fair for Korean.

There were many of unfair practice for Korean contributors. The event
was notorious for Korean programmers.
So I have no idea to participate the competition, but someone in KDE
want to apply, I'll bring help as possible.
Of course, they (NIPA and KOSSA) want to get formal position from
government which lead open source projects.
Maybe there are some interferences or forces for foreigner participants.

If you want to participate, please bring some messages. :)