[kde-community] Basket?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jul 8 14:18:50 BST 2014

On 9 July 2014 00:54, John Layt <jlayt at kde.org> wrote:
> On 8 July 2014 13:43, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sysadmin received a developer account request from Mariusz Wojcik
>> around 11 days ago, at which point the violation of the Manifesto was
>> uncovered. Gleb is aware of this issue, however we've yet to hear back
>> anything further from him on the matter.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ben
>
> Thanks Ben, one step ahead as always :-)  Was the offer of migrating

Just a coincidence in this case :)

> to KDE put to them when they were contacted?  Would it be beneficial
> for the Incubator people to contact them to try discuss it?

The initial developer request also included a request for a repository
on KDE infrastructure.
I queried whether they had the support of the maintainer - Gleb - to
which they said they would ask.

Gleb subsequently informed this person he'd prefer for it to remain on Github.
Upon being informed of this, I pointed out the Manifesto to them -
which they said they would consider.

I've yet to hear anything further.

> Cheers!
>
> John.