[kde-community] Downtime notification: byte.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jun 17 10:53:19 BST 2014

Hi everyone,

To allow for the hoster to conduct maintenance on the physical host,
byte.kde.org will be unavailable for a 60 minute window at some point
between 0800 to 1800 UTC on the 24th June.

Services affected:
- DNS resolution for anongit and anonsvn
- Hosted mailboxes and storage space for those with access to Byte.

As there is a second server also running the DNS resolution for
anongit and anonsvn, interruption to them is not expected, although
you may experience some delays during the downtime.

Due to our DNS setup, it will also not be possible for sysadmin to
make any changes to any zones under our control during this downtime.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin