[kde-community] Talks @Akademy

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:25:38 BST 2014

Hi all,

I notice it is still possible to send in proposals for Akademy 2014. While we
are past the deadline (last Sunday) I suggest you use this opportunity to
sneak your stuff in while you still can ;-)

Remember, we're largely looking for two kinds of sessions: in depth
technology/training sessions and short sharing sessions where you tell your
fellow KDE hackers about what you and/or your team have been up to. The
former are multi-track, the latter are during a single track so you talk to
the entire attendance of Akademy. It can therefor make sense to split your
talk up in a technical part and a generic 10 minutes for the sharing session
where you can tease the technical part and invite people to join there.

https://conf.kde.org/en/Akademy2014/cfp/session/new

Hugs,
Jos