[kde-community] Proposal Tre: More formal release and announcement processes

Matthew Dawson matthew at mjdsystems.ca
Thu Apr 24 16:11:26 BST 2014

The whole proposal sounds good to me.  Just one minor point:

On April 22, 2014 11:37:33 AM Mario Fux wrote:
> - Fill in the form on <siteB> with a list of links to blog posts about this
> release, a link to fixed bugs, 5 to 10 lines of text about what's new and
> important and a list of screenshots or pictures
I'd recommend pre-filling out the list of bugs based upon information from
Bugzilla.  Since developers are already closing bugs using the BUG: keyword on
commits, this removes extra work from preparing the release announcement.
Release managers would of course be able to add/remove any bugs not properly
marked in Bugzilla.
--
Matthew