[kde-community] LinuxTag 2014

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:44:42 BST 2014

On Tuesday 15 April 2014 19:17:38 Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Monday 14. April 2014 15.02.59 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > LinuxTag liked the idea, so did the openSUSE board, KDE and ownCloud so
> > they  all tasked me with making it happen.
>
> I must be missing a conversation somewhere; Jos can you comment if you are
> asking (KDE) or reporting sentiment voiced elsewhere?
I'm asking for volunteers, nothing more or less. I discussed the plan with
some people who have been involved in Linuxtag, both recently and at lasts
years' LinuxTag.

In any case, let me ask again - who can help out at LT this year? And there is
of course room for collaboration. We have shared the booth with Amarok and
Kubuntu before, no reason not to do something together this year if either or
both of these didn't get a booth...

Hugs,