[kde-community] KDE Books

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Mar 6 07:00:28 GMT 2014

Hi Valorie,

Yeah, I think it is a great idea to write books (frameworks, applications, etc).

There has been a book recently published about Qt 5 and QML (*). It
might be useful to take a quick look at it and the feedback from
people and see if there are general hints that can be considered while
writing KDE books.

* http://qmlbook.org/