[kde-community] KDE e.V is looking for an event manager

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Feb 28 18:34:45 GMT 2014

Hi everyone,

Akademy is KDE's community gathering every year. It is the place and
time where we get to meet face-to-face. Where we talk about our work.
Where we have important discussions. Where we prepare for crucial
decisions. Where we have fun. Where we meet friends. Where we make a
difference. Where we plan our next steps for world domination. Or in
short: Where things that really matter happen. But such an event does
not just magically happen. It takes a lot of effort from a dedicated
local team, previous Akademy organizers and many more people. To
support the organisation of Akademy 2014 in Bruno KDE e.V. is looking
to hire an event manager. If you have what it takes to manage an event
for a crowd of about 200 charming free software people you should
apply. If you know someone who would be a good fit please let them
know about this opportunity.

More details about the job and how to apply in the job ad:
http://ev.kde.org/resources/eventmanager-advert.pdf
If you have questions about the job or application please email the
board at kde-ev-board at kde.org.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org