[kde-community] Request to join the Kde incubator for GCompris

Agustin toscalix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 12:43:17 GMT 2014

Hi Bruno,

I am Agustin Benito, KDE eV Treasurer.

Thanks for providing us the information around the income that GConpris
generates. We do not have a clear policy about this topic. I do not see a
major problem in this area.

We have a wide variety of different "business models" used by KDE developers to
generate income. Your experience will help us to provide better answers to KDE
developers in the future in this area.