[kde-community] Fwd: praises and suggestions for the KDE team

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Feb 17 12:46:33 GMT 2014

On Friday, February 14, 2014 13:00:57 Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> I thought this was a really nice letter that was sent to us, so I'm
> passing it on to the community. I did already get in touch with him
> about the 4.0 release, but I'm happy to forward along responses on any
> other topic.

Just a quick note: please, when you get in touch with somebody who has
contacted us through info-*@kde.org, keep kde-pr in CC, so other press
contacts know that it has been picked up and handled. In this case, I was
still assuming this one needs a reply. (Really, just a sidenote, thanks for
handling it.)

sebas