[kde-community] Thank you!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:31:52 GMT 2014

On Wednesday 12 February 2014 21:55:37 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Hey folks :)
>
> Who's done something awesome lately around KDE? Let's say thank you.
>
> My big thank yous go to:
> * David, Kevin and everyone else helping get Frameworks 5 in shape and
> ready for use
> * The KDE India crew for putting together another conf.kde.in
> * Marta and everyone helping her get the Commit Digest out as well as
> everyone blogging about cool new stuff on Planet KDE or writing
> articles for the dot
>
> Your turn! ;-)

* Jens Reuterberg - for his efforts on building up a design team!
* Jan Grulich and the other folks working on plasma-nm. Awesome!
* Alex Turbov and the other Kate folks - for the mindboggling blogs about
mindboggling features in Kate. The gifs in there - wow. Make me regret going
for psychology - I should've become a programmer so I could understand what
is going on there :D
* Martin Gräßlin. Awesome blog, awesome work on Kwin, Wayland, ...
* Alexander Mezin, Rohan Garg - looking forward to that touchpad management
app. synaptiks is about to explode...
* Mario Fux - for the work he's been doing in Promo... And for the good
conversations we've had!

So many more...

Hugs,
Jos