[kde-community] Request to join the Kde incubator for GCompris

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Feb 13 20:30:41 GMT 2014

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 21:19:31 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> So maybe it's time we think about adding GPLv3+ to the Licensing Policy?
>
> What do you guys think?

+1 from me; it means some complexity in that not all code could be shared
between applications at will, but this is already the case between
applications and libraries.

i just got an email today with a relicensing request due to that very thing,
so we already deal with such things now.

--
Aaron J. Seigo