[kde-community] Thank you!

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 22:28:56 GMT 2014

> kde-telepathy team. Working tirelessly to bring us a nice chatting experience.

Thanks :)

My personal hero of the year is Diane Trout. We have had broken video
calls for ages because we don't have Qt bindings for GStreamer 1.0,
only the older version. People would always ask us, and I would always
give the same sob-story about how we are are blocked on QtGstreamer
and none of us have the time to work on it.

Diane was the only person to meet it with the attitude of "I'll fix it
then" and took up working on something very unknown, very difficult
and frankly incredibly tediously and boring.

I'm grateful not only for the code, but for having that attitude.