[kde-community] QtCurve

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 27 20:54:42 GMT 2014

El Dilluns, 27 de gener de 2014, a les 20:14:57, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> El Dilluns, 27 de gener de 2014, a les 14:10:36, Yichao Yu va escriure:
> > On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > > El Dilluns, 27 de gener de 2014, a les 09:54:01, Yichao Yu va escriure:

> > > Looks good to me, are you planning a standlone repo or want to merge the
> > > code into an existing repo as David was suggesting?
> >
> > I'm thinking pretty much the same thing with oxygen-gtk and
> > oxygen-transparent. Is that a standalone repo?
>
> Yes, it is a standalone repo, as it has it's own entry in
> http://quickgit.kde.org/ (the other option would be, let's say a folder
> inside kde-runtime repo, but I agree with you a standalone repo makes more
> sense)

And linked to your earlier question

"1, If the translations of QtCurve is merged with kde-i18n, is it still
possible to release the translations along with QtCurve itself?"

Yes, not only is possible, it is what you have to do. Yuri correctly pointed
at the createtarball script from kde-dev-scripts as something you can use to
fetch the translations from the svn repo.

Cheers,
  Albert