[kde-community] KDE & SCALE 12x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jan 22 23:33:32 GMT 2014

Greetings,

I am one of the organizers of the Southern California Linux Expo, a
yearly free & open source event taking place in Los Angeles,
California.  Our event is coming up quickly in February and I'm hoping
to see a KDE presence at the show.  The past few years we've had a very
dedicated volunteer represent KDE at the show but unfortunately it looks
like he won't be able to make it.  I am hoping that someone local or
semi-local might be able to take the reigns and head up this effort.

We are offering a complimentary booth at the show including all the
usual amenities such as electricity, Internet access, furniture and
passes to the show for any volunteers who will be helping out with the
booth.  The dates for the show are February 21st - 23rd, 2014.

Thanks!
Gareth

--
SCALE 12X - February 21st - 23rd, 20134