[kde-community] Plasmoids and Apps - was - Re: Applications in KDE Generation 5

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Jan 16 14:20:27 GMT 2014

My 2 cents on this: I agree that Albert's original phrasing here
wasn't great, and I wouldn't have ignored it myself.

Assuming good intentions has to go both ways, and reacting to a
*question* (like "Should we do these as Plasmoids?") with "You're
going to kill my baby seals, I know it!" is exactly the sort of
cutting-short of discourse (which is always an opportunity to
*agree* on things in the end by syncing up our thoughts, know-
ledge, experience, ...) we don't want in development discussions.

Regards,
Eike