[kde-community] Tupi: Open 2D Magic

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jan 15 23:02:52 GMT 2014

On Monday 13 January 2014 11:06:12 Jure Repinc wrote:
> Dne Sobota, 11. januarja 2014 ob 22:37:18 je Gustav González napisal(a):
> > I guess this is my last message related to this thread. I just want to
> > say thank you for all your help. Now I guess I can say that officially
> > Tupi is part of the KDE project :)
>
> Welcome to the KDE community!

Welcome!

As part of the KDE community, you get a whole bunch of "downstream" for free,
and probably people trying to build your software in places you did not
expect. This mailing list isn't the right place for technical discussions or
comments like "it doesn't compile", but .. it doesn't compile (in places you
didn't expect). This is expected :)

Where do you expect .. oh, wait, it does mention a bug-tracker in the README.
Right, I'll go off and start filing things there.

Cheers,
[ade]