[kde-community] KDE Dinner at FOSDEM?

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jan 6 18:13:19 GMT 2014

On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 01:19:12AM +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi there, I know lots of us KDE heads will be at FOSDEM so I was wondering if
> people is interested in an "official" KDE Dinner for saturday.
>
> If you're interested, do you have suggestions for the restaurant?

Picking the most suitable pizza restaurant from Google Maps I've asked if they'll take a reservation for 15 people on the Saturday.

http://www.mammaroma.com/fr

Please add yourself to the table at the top of this page if you can
come to fosdem and want to help on the stall or eat
pizza. http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2014

Jonathan