[kde-community] Tupi: Open 2D Magic

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Dec 23 14:46:41 GMT 2013

On Monday, December 23, 2013 00:14:13 Gustav González wrote:
> So guys, what is the next step we should take to join the KDE community?

First off: Tupi looks *awesome* .. nicely done :)

You’ve probably already seen the KDE Manifesto:

	http://manifesto.kde.org/

That pretty much sums up the commitments and benefits. The big one for Tupi
probably is to migrate the home of the primary git repo from github.com to
git.kde.org.

To do that, your developers need to apply for a commit account on
https://identity.kde.org/ and then someone should add the Tupi git repository
to their scratch area, following the directions here:

	http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual

and then make a sys admin request here:

	https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/index.php?page=tickets&act=add

to move the repository to a proper home (probably in extragear, perhaps in
artwork?). You can browse the repository structure here:

	https://projects.kde.org/projects

with extragear here:

	https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear

I look forward to seeing Tupi part of the KDE community :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo