[kde-community] HIG compliance testing via Google Code-in

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Sat Dec 14 17:56:10 GMT 2013

On Thursday 05 December 2013 00:01:53 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> So, who would like to have their application HIG-compliance-tested? Just
> reply here and I'll set a task up. It will help you identify potential
> usability problems in your applications without any effort from your side
> except for the commitment to look at the lists and see if you can fix the
> issues there after task completion.

Hey Thomas,

I would be very much interested in getting a review of Artikulate regarding the HIG. Since
it is still a playground app, the easiest way to test it is probably using the Neon nightly
builds. Otherwise, we have install/compile instructions here
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Edu/Artikulate/BuildAndInstall

Also getting HIG information for Rocs would be nice :)

Greetings,
Andreas