[kde-community] We urgently need more tasks for Google Code-in

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Dec 3 17:09:20 GMT 2013

Heya folks :)

We currently have only 12 tasks left over for the students and over
100 were already done. We should always have at least 30 open. I will
now add a few more tasks but please everyone think about what you'd
like some 13 to 17 year-olds to work on in KDE and propose task for
that. We're not limited to coding. Other areas can be worked on too.
If you have questions please come to #kde-soc on freenode.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org