[kde-community] KDE Manifesto Revision (round 2)

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Nov 22 09:27:09 GMT 2013

On Thursday 21 November 2013 21:24:21 Eike Hein wrote:
> +1 from me, too, though iirc native speakers requested 'writable by' :)

You mean it should say:
* All source materials are hosted on infrastructure available and writable by
all KDE contributor accounts

Is it correct? I guess the problem is you'd write "available to" and "writable
by" if I'm not mistaken... but both in the same sentence I wonder if one has
precedence or something.

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net