[kde-community] KDE Manifesto Revision (round 2)

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Nov 21 16:07:08 GMT 2013

Hello community,

So after the three threads I started a couple of weeks ago, I collected the
feedback (thanks to everyone who participated!) and made a new patch out of
it.

It should cover everything which was discussed previously. So please review
that new patch, and let me know if you still have some worries. If there's no
objection on that patch until next thursday, then I'll bring it up to the
membership for voting.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net