[kde-community] KBibTeX

Thomas Fischer fischer at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Tue Nov 12 21:46:54 GMT 2013

Hello Andreas,

> if the manifesto [0] works for you,
I have agreed to its points, please see my previous mail.

> I think we can proceed as Albert
> suggested. For the KBibTeX SVN I already created SVN to Git migration rules
> [1]. The ready to review converted repositories are at:
>
> * <http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fcordlandwehr%2Fkbibtex.git>
> * <http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fcordlandwehr%2Fkbibtex-www.git>
Repository kbibtex-www does not need to be migrated to git. It is
used internally at Gna! to create the webpage available at
http://home.gna.org/kbibtex/. It just contains some HTML/CSS/..
files and screenshots. The material will stay available at Gna! even
after KBibTeX's migration to KDE. Before inclusion into any KDE
webpage (techbase, userbase,...) it has to be revised and updated
first, anyway.
Furthermore, some code commits turned up in this git repository. I
am not sure if they are already in the SVN repository, or something
went wrong during the migration ...
Otherwise, the migration script looks ok to me.

> With your KDE developer account you can then request new playground
> repositories for both at http://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/ and then proceed the
> path through kde-review to extragear as described at [2]. Please say if you
> need any help on this way!
I have already my first question: would be Playground/Edu or
Playground/Office a better fit?

Bye,
Thomas