[kde-community] Proposal: KDE Manifesto wording revision

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Nov 10 17:28:58 GMT 2013

Hello community,

After the publication of the initial version of the manifesto, I said I'd act
as curator for the time being and that it should be a living document which
would get updated from time to time.

I didn't really live up to it so far as no revision has been done. But somehow
I found a small chunk of time today and decided to use it to prepare a new
revision.

As a matter of fact, I got some feedback from people. Some of the items are
rather large (and I'll send separate emails for those), but there was a
collection of nice wording simplifications.

That's what this email is about, I'd like to apply the attached patch, it's
mostly about small scale changes. I don't see anything which could be
controversial in there.

Any opinions on this? I'd like to collect feedback before proceeding with a
vote of the e.V. membership and then a push.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net