[kde-community] Statement of support for our devs?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Mon Oct 21 04:57:46 BST 2013

Martin has written repeatedly he thinks he is going through abusive
behaviour and baseless claims. And it is not pointed only to him but
to a KDE project (KWin specifically, but KDE SC as a whole for
supporting Windows and not Mir)
http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2013/10/thoughts-about-the-open-source-tea-party/

And we are going to just keep hacking on our projects and do nothing?