[kde-community] (no subject)

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:18:57 BST 2013

KDE has a major opportunity related to Qt Developer Days North
America. Registration has just opened at
www.qtdeveloperdays.com/northamerica.

November 6 - 8, 2013
The San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront

This is the premier event for Qt developers throughout North America.
It is an opportunity to share KDE with people who can use KDE
technology and support the KDE Community in many ways.

* Qt has been essential to KDE from KDE's earliest days
* We have a prime space in the exhibition
* There will be talks by people associated with KDE--some will be
current contributors, some who have been around since the beginning
* There will many other KDE people to connect with
* Qt 5 is a major driver of KDE Frameworks 5
* KDE Frameworks 5 will be interesting to the audience
       - It will be a big deal to some developers and companies using Qt
       - There will be opportunities to recruit new contributors
       - Non-KDE developers will want to use KF5 modules
* Companies will be recruiting proven talent

Please consider attending Qt Developer Days on behalf of KDE and Qt.
Please email me if you are planning to attend.

Thank you
Carl