[kde-community] Tupi: Open 2D Magic

Gustav González xtingray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:07:19 BST 2013

Hello again!

Several weeks ago I started this thread looking forward to becoming part of
the KDE project with my Qt application: Tupi (2D animation software).
Although I already did the project license downgrade from GPLv3 to GPLv2,
I'm still working on some features of the next minor release to keep
advancing on my request to join the KDE community.

For the time being, I launched a KS campaign to get some funding for the
project, I really appreciate if some of you can help me to spread the word
of this free software initiative:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/175927790/tupi-2d-animation-software-for-everyone

If this request can be considered spam/offtopic/offensive in any sense,
please ignore it. I would love it to launch this campaign AFTER becoming
member of the KDE project, but circumstances didn't help. No easy task
trying to develop free software from Colombia/South America (or either any
other country for sure) :S

--
  Gustav Gonzalez
  xtingray at gmail.com