[kde-community] Spam attack on wikis - comments needed!

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Jul 24 15:33:19 BST 2013

On 24.07.2013 14:04, Luigi Toscano wrote:
> - why don't require identity registration? I understand that the idea
> is to
> lower the threshold for new contributors, but identity is used also for
> other
> services (and it will be used more and more), and on the other side the
> registration shows a bit of interest in the community.

+1
I'd like to see identity being used for every single place a login is
required for some KDE service in the future. I am happy any time I can
use identity, and sad every time I can't.
If someone uses more than one of those services, it's definitely worth
the effort to create an identity account, and using only identity would
considerable reduce account administration effort for both contributors
and admins. And identity should be spamer-free, shouldn't it?
Cheers,
Thomas