[kde-community] Fiduciary Licensing Agreement signing

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Jul 21 16:31:21 BST 2013

Heya folks :)

A few people at Akademy approached me about signing the FLA but I
unfortunately ran out of them. Please do consider printing and signing
it at home now.

Here's what to do:
* Print out two copies of http://ev.kde.org/resources/FLA-generic.pdf
* Fill them out and sign them.
* Send them to the KDE e.V. office. (Address is at
http://ev.kde.org/contact.php)
* I or another board member will sign both versions and then Claudia
will send one of them back to you. The other one is kept in the
office.
* Rejoice because you've helped make KDE a bit more future-proof.

You can learn a bit more about the FLA at
http://ev.kde.org/rules/fla.php and in this short lightning talk:
https://conf.kde.org/en/Akademy2013/public/events/75 (video 1 linked
there)
If you have any questions about it please let me know.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org