[kde-community] BoF on Documentation

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 16:41:19 BST 2013

Hi folks, we all know how important documentation is to our users.
What is sometimes ignored is how important documentation can be in
moving "regular users" into KDE community members. Claus and I will
host a BoF about this on Wednesday, July 17th 2013 at 10:15 until
lunch in Room A4.

Claus started a wiki page for the BoF at
http://community.kde.org/DocumentationBoF. Please contribute remotely
if you cannot join us in Bilbao! If there is enough bandwidth for IRC
to work, you'll find us in #kde-docs, the official KDE Documentation
Project channel. Feel free to hang out there if you are interested in
documentation. Of course discussion is welcome on this list, however
there is a Doc list as well:

We are interested in improving the community process as well as
improving the state of our documentation.

All the best,

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez