[kde-community] Tupi: Open 2D Magic

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jun 23 11:01:25 BST 2013

On Saturday 22 June 2013 Jun 06:34:52 Carl Symons wrote:

> I think that this project could be coordinated with Krita. There seems
> to be compatibility in some aspects, but not much overlap.

I've met Gustav at LGM in Madrid this year. We've had a really good time together, and back then I already suggested that he'd join the KDE family with Tupi. There's a lot of interesting coding to be done still in Tupi, and by becoming part of KDE, I'm hoping more people will join the project :-)
--
Boudewijn Rempt