[kde-community] Introductions

Kete Foy kete at ninthfloor.org
Sun May 19 20:33:32 BST 2013

I have used KDE  for a few years. I did not like 3, but I went to the
Southeast Linux Fest and heard about KDE’s quality. 4 has looked a lot better,
and I prefer KDE’s choices. I live in eastern North Carolina, and I might go
to this year’s SELF although I doubt it. After a decade of using FOSS, I still
have not dabbled into programming, but I might learn more C++ and Qt someday
and help debug an app or make a patch. I have been running openSUSE 12.2 and
12.3.