D26626: Allow to also pass a target instead of list of sources to KCONFIG_ADD_KCFG_FILES

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 13 15:19:05 GMT 2020

kossebau added a comment.

  While touching this file, you might want to fix this file and make it self-contained by also having a `include(CMakeParseArguments)` at the begin, could be done as direct commit, no review needed IMHO :)

  No comment on the actual new method API, I yet have to get used to the idea of direct target handling like target_sources, so lacking sense if the proposal is good.

INLINE COMMENTS

> KF5ConfigMacros.cmake:36
>
>  function (KCONFIG_ADD_KCFG_FILES _sources )
>     set(options GENERATE_MOC USE_RELATIVE_PATH)

I propose to rename `_sources` to `_target_or_source_var` to make the code less surprising.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26626