D27150: Add ecm_qt_install_logging_categories & ecm_qt_export_logging_category

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 9 19:25:24 GMT 2020

kossebau added a comment.

  In D27150#608492 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27150#608492>, @mlaurent wrote:

  > In D27150#608491 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27150#608491>, @kossebau wrote:
  >
  > > In D27150#608318 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27150#608318>, @mlaurent wrote:
  > >
  > > > Yep you need to create a file name "foo.renamecategories" where you change the categorie name
  > > >
  > > > 1. old module name<space>new module name
  > > >
  > > >   for example "log_mailfilteragent org.kde.pim.mailfilteragent" in kmail
  > >

  > > Does kdebugsettings also support multiple renames? Like log1 > log2 > log3?
  >

  > Perhaps :) I will test it next week

  Would be good if it does, as I just found two candidates :) kcontacts & kcalendarcore now that they have moved to KF ideally would get rid of the "pim" subelement (and kcalcore renamed to kcalendarcore)

  Preparing the new macros to support that now (already had first working draft only supporting one rename).

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  addautomaticcategoriesgeneration