D26394: ECMGeneratePriFile: Fix static configurations

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 8 21:55:41 GMT 2020

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ECMGeneratePriFile.cmake:183
> +  set(PRI_TARGET_MODULE_CONFIG "")
> +  get_target_property(target_type ${EGPF_LIB_NAME} TYPE)
> +  if (target_type STREQUAL "STATIC_LIBRARY")

Hmpf, this adds the firm assumption that EGPF_LIB_NAME actually is a target. One could say the API docs require this to be though only implicitly. At least I missed it. And for a reason:

In Okteta I have target names which do not match the outputname. And thus I pass for LIB_NAME the outputname (even extract it explicitely by

  get_target_property(_libraryName ${_targetName} OUTPUT_NAME)

so that in the pri file generation code the name and module properties have matching strings. I never looked at the implementation, the `TARGET` in the helper vars might have hinted me this logic here is more primitive:

  set(PRI_TARGET_LIBNAME ${EGPF_LIB_NAME})
  # [...]
  QT.${PRI_TARGET_BASENAME}.name = ${PRI_TARGET_LIBNAME}
  QT.${PRI_TARGET_BASENAME}.module = ${PRI_TARGET_LIBNAME}

Guess I have to come up with a patch to allow caller side to pass another name explicitly then.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26394