D25304: Fix the OpenEXR >= 2.4 detection

Antonio Rojas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 14 17:30:18 GMT 2019

arojas added a comment.

  > The pkgconfig file disagrees:
  >  it contains `libsuffix=-2_4` and later `Libs: -L${libdir} -lIlmImf${libsuffix}`
  >  For me, that library name is correct

  I didn't say that the suffixed .so shouldn't exist. They are *both* supposed to be installed: the suffixed one and the unsuffixed one which is a symlink to the suffixed one. IOW, your patch is not wrong, it just wouldn't be necessary if it weren't for the openexr bug which is fixed in the linked commit

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25304