D22805: set autorcc by default

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 29 13:28:12 BST 2019

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sitter wrote in KDECMakeSettings.cmake:243
> This is cmakes's own behavior. <3.0 has no autorcc to begin with.
>
> That being said the only reason I put the if there is because ECM itself is compatible with 2.8.12, so the if seemed appropriate.

Ah, I see now <nip-more-coffee/>

Still leaves the desire to know as user of KDECMakeSettings since which vesion I could rely on CMAKE_AUTORCC being set, so with which min ECM version I can remove the line from own code -> some since 6.62 in the docs, please.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22805