D22709: Support passing target to ecm_add_app_icon.

Daan De Meyer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 24 08:30:45 BST 2019

daandemeyer created this revision.
daandemeyer added reviewers: alexmerry, dschmidt.
daandemeyer added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-buildsystem, kde-frameworks-devel.
Herald added a project: Build System.
daandemeyer requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Same as https://phabricator.kde.org/D22698 for `ecm_add_app_icon`.

TEST PLAN
  I don't have KDE setup on Windows or access to a Mac and I think this code is only fully exercised on those system. I confirmed it doesn't break anything on Linux by running kate's CMake configuration but that's only half of the work since most of the macro isn't used on Linux. If anyone could verify this patch works on Windows or Mac it would be much appreciated.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22709