D18167: Move -Wsuggest-override -Wlogical-op to regular compiler settings

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 23 11:12:10 GMT 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D18167#398360 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18167#398360>, @aacid wrote:

  > In D18167#398343 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18167#398343>, @kossebau wrote:
  >
  > > only 3(?) days between proposal and commit was also a very rushy
  >

  > Check your dates better please, it's 9 days

  Oops, indeed, my bad, somehow my eyes slipped one line from the data of the "Closed by commit" to  the date of the announcement "will push next saturday". No coffee yet perhaps when I wrote that, the "(?)" hints I was at least unsure ;) But yes, blame taken.

  Still, also 9 days I would consider a too short period for central setting changes. It has not been an urgent change.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18167