D22958: Add initial Android support to ecm_add_app_icon

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 6 08:34:21 BST 2019

mart requested changes to this revision.
mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ECMAddAppIcon.cmake:157
> +                else()
> +                    install(FILES ${icon_full} DESTINATION ${KDE_INSTALL_QMLDIR}/org/kde/kirigami.2/icons/ RENAME "${name}.${ext}")
> +                endif()

I'm not sure i want keep using that weird icon localtion (which is pretty much deprecated and i would remove the support for it if it wasn't for legacy), it was more a result of me not knowing how tings were supposed to work.
for android and static things, icons are supposed to be in the qrc under qrc:/icons/themename/typical icon theme hyerarchy
and that will make QIcon::fromTheme just work(tm)

to have this (and premade theme metadata so one just installs icons) kirigami has a qrc://icons/breeze-internal which is already there (and would need adding icons there for the android case)
always meant making some cmake for it, but then a thousand other things reclaimed the time

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22958